Be a citizen scientist
Collect Water samples and/or analyze samples in a laboratory with one of the four volunteer stream monitoring programs in southwest Ohio.
- Lower Great Miami River Program - Citizens' Water Quality Monitoring Program
- Lab takes place on the 2 Saturday of every month between March - November near Miami Whitewater Forest
- Mill Creek Program - Mill Creek Alliance
- Lower Little Miami River Program - Green Acres Water Quality Monitoring Program
- Butler County Program - Butler County Stream Team
- Lab takes place on the 2 Saturday of every month between March - November at Miami University.